Less than 10% of people who join a gym but don’t work with a personal trainer will ever achieve their fitness goals.
At Effect Fitness in Nashville, personal training is affordable – so it can become a normal part of your regular fitness routine. We offer a unique type of “Timeshare Training” that combines the benefits 1-on-1 fitness coaching with the affordable pricing of group classes. The result is a proven fitness option customized for all types of individuals and budgets. At Effect Fitness, small group personal training is finally an option for everyone in Nashville.
Nashville Personal Training & Small Group Fitness Classes
Try us out for free!
Get a Free Training Session – no strings attached!
Private fitness sessions with a Nashville trainer can give you a quick boost towards personal fitness goals. We’re experts at motivation & helping you achieve your fitness goals. Personal Training sessions in Nashville are very limited, please contact us directly for availability and rates.
Unique Fitness Classes for Small Groups combining the personalized attention of private training with the lowered costs of group classes. Semi-private classes are limited to 4 participants per class – a benefit that isn’t available anywhere else in Nashville.
The ultimate combination of Personal Training, Small Group Classes, and Professional Fitness Coaching. Combine unlimited semi-private sessions with exercise & workout scheduling, professional nutrition planning, and weekly accountability check-ins.
Is Semi-Private Group Training for You?
Clients rave about our personalized approach to group fitness:
- Daniel was encouraging and realistic about balancing nutrition and exercise with my life as a father, husband, and professional.Hunter Flint
- I recently completed the 6 Week training program at Effect and I'm very happy with the results. And, most important, my beer gut disappeared!Peter Haffner
- I recently completed the 6 Week training program at Effect and I'm very happy with the results. But IPeter Haffner
- Daniel Johnson's program works! I came to him wanting to get in better shape, and the exercises and techniques he taught me actually relieved me of some...Dylan Mackin
- Always new and interesting, I like the variety! I feel so much better after our workouts!Lauren Palmer
- I worked with Daniel for almost a year! He is very creative and very patient. Every session was unique, targeted and felt like it was created just for me. I...Sylvia Flowers
- Daniel is a fantastic trainer and even better person. I highly value the thought he puts into each workout. I think the most important takeaway from working...Daniel Antonellis
- Daniel's brand of training is specific to each client. Through nutrition and exercise, he works with you to reach your goals. He is encouraging as well as...Emily Mercer
- I can’t recommend Effect fitness enough. Daniel truly has an intuitive gift when it comes to evaluating and implementing a personal fitness plan. I’ve...popschild1
- Effect Fitness is an amazing training program here in Nashville. Daniel has worked very hard to help me realize my personal goals and has kept my workouts...Emily Piper Donahue
Need more proof? Read all of our 5 Star Reviews here >>
“I can’t recommend Effect Fitness enough. I’ve recently started training in the semi-private class setting. There’s something about training with a few other people that makes me push myself just a little bit harder. I’m really excited about the new format – it’s fun and challenging. Daniel truly has an intuitive gift when it comes to evaluating & implementing a personal fitness plan.”
– William Fritsche, client since 6/2012
MEET NASHVILLE’S PERSONAL TRAINER
Our gym is owned & operated by Nashville’s Daniel Johnson, a fitness trainer with over a decade of professional client experience. Effect Fitness is a membership-based training studio specializing in small group fitness sessions. In combination with a unique concept of semi-private personal training, our gym also offers health consulting, nutrition guidance and general movement coaching. Our fitness studio is located directly between downtown Nashville and the Gulch, and only 2 minutes from the Chestnut Hill area. This central location in Music City makes our studio convenient and accessible, regardless of where you live or work in the Nashville area. Visit us on Google+ to view more photos and reviews.